openerp-wms-expert team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-stock-move-reason into lp:openobject-addons

> I haven't heard of any demand for this feature myself.
Well I meant this MP to be both the request and the solution.

Would you accept it if I add the reason to the extend view only?

The motivation is to let other modules introduce in stock moves information relevant to the user in a very simple way.
For example, we have a module which changes the way moves are created from sales, and writes packing instructions (free text entry in sale order lines) in the "reason".

If you think this is not a desirable feature, so be it - but then please consider planning cleanup work to deprecate the move reason entirely (make name it a function field for example).
Lionel.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-stock-move-reason/+merge/84811
Your team OpenERP WMS Expert is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-stock-move-reason into lp:openobject-addons.