openerp-wms-expert team mailing list archive

Re: [Blueprint new-partial-picking-wizard] New partial picking procedure

2012/3/1 "Lionel Sausin, de la part de l'équipe informatique Numérigraphe" <
informatique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  Le 01/03/2012 15:32, Ovnicraft a écrit :
>
>    A simpler but still elaborate approach would be to integrate the
>> features of the wizard directly into the picking. This would have the
>> advantage to let users process part of the picking, save it, and recall it
>> later on.
>>  This boils down to adding a new object "Stock Move Order" representing
>> the ordered stock move vs the actual stock.move. Back orders would be
>> created by comparing the two.
>>
>   This stock move order is like an order to move products ?
>
> Not quite: What I meant is stock.move would first be the order to move,
> then we enter the real dispatch in an o2m field extending stock.move with
> the features of the wizard, and finally when the picking is "done" we loop
> through the extension and split the stock.move, so stock.moves becomes the
> move effectively done.

Ok i am agree with you, and get another case:

In location A requires moves 10 product X to location B, we need to make a
goods to send, but it does not affect to stock yet, when user in location B
receive product X system must be create (or set to done) the move.

This case actually does not exists.

Regards,

--
Cristian Salamea