openjdk team mailing list archive

[Not Emergent]About Bug #1743139

It occurs on 18.04 and affects a crowd of people around me. but i come for
another question. i'm not writing java programs and i'm neither good at
english so my question can be naive...sorry for that

this bug is due to scripts automatically generating a pkcs12 cacerts.
right? i can understand openjdk-8 can be broken for it. but why openjdk 11
is also broken?

and is it possible to distribute a fix when upgrading the system? it takes
too much time to teach everyone i know to regenerate a working cacerts

--
关注官微,获实时帮助

 郭超 Guo Chao

上海亦存网络科技有限公司 Yicun Network Tech Co., Ltd.
邮箱 Email: guochao@xxxxxxxxxxxx
手机 Mobile: 18729085840