Re: [Merge] lp:~trb143/openlp/ThemeManager2 into lp:openlp

+    log=logging.getLogger(u'OpenLP Application')

I'd just use getLogger(''), which is the root logger.

+        for i in range (0 ,  self.desktop().numScreens()):

Doesn't really make a difference here, but you should rather use xrange
instead of range.

+#from interpolate import interpolate

If the import isn't needed just delete it.

+    def getValue(self, index):
+        row = index.row()
+        return self.items[row]

I'd just use self.items[index.row()] instead of this function (but there might
be a good reason for the abstraction).

+        log.debug(u'Handle event called with event %s'%event.event_type)

Pass event_type as a parameter.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/ThemeManager2/+merge/5460
Your team openlp.org Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.