Re: [Merge] lp:~raoul-snyman/openlp/songmaintenance into lp:openlp

Review: Approve
+from songmaintenanceform import SongMaintenanceForm

Imports should always be absolute (unless there's a good reason not to). I see
there are already some relative imports though.

+        if self.LastNameEdit.text() != u'':

I'd use 'if not self.LastNameEdit.text()', since that will handle it being
None or a bytestring.

I'm not a fan of commented out code (bottom of authorsform.py) since you can
always get the old code anyway (yay for version control ;-) ).

+                    translate(u'SongMaintenanceForm', u'Couldn\'t add your
topic!'),

I prefer double quotes rather than escaping single quotes inside strings.

Otherwise looks fine.
 review approve

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~raoul-snyman/openlp/songmaintenance/+merge/9264
Your team openlp.org Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.