Re: [Merge] lp:~j-corwin/openlp/presentations into lp:openlp

Note my idea for presentationcontrollers is for them to be loaded dynamically like the plugins are. I.e. for PresentationPlugin to have no hardcoded knowledge of which controllers exist, what they are called or which platforms they work on.

PresentationTab could be passed the controllers array and draw the UI automatically from these.

This way others could just drop in a new *controller.py should any new presentation types be requested (Keynote? PDF? Google docs? etc) and this would get picked up automatically.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~j-corwin/openlp/presentations/+merge/12472
Your team openlp.org Core is subscribed to branch lp:openlp.