Re: [Merge] lp:~j-corwin/openlp/presentations into lp:openlp

> Controllers are now completely self contained. Therefore no references to
> PowerPoint/Impress or u'nt' outside the relevant *controller.py.
> This will make it easier to just drop in say a keynotecontroller.py should
> someone buy me a Mac with Keynote installed.

I got an email notification as follows, so just replying to see if the merge request gets sent this time. Apologies if you got it the first time!

"Launchpad encountered an internal error during the following operation: notifying people about the proposal to merge lp:~j-corwin/openlp/presentations into lp:openlp.  It was logged with id OOPS-1368MPCJ8.  Sorry for the inconvenience."
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~j-corwin/openlp/presentations/+merge/12625