Re: [Merge] lp:~trb143/openlp/futures into lp:openlp

I'm at work, so not able to try it to see what this actually means, but I noticed the comment

+        #it's a new song to preview is not possible
+        self.previewButton.setVisible(False)

Brand new songs are often the ones I want to preview whilst I'm working on them, to see where line breaks etc occur and where I need to put manual breaks etc. Or does the button re-appear once I've entered a verse/author/copyright?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/futures/+merge/21138