Re: [Merge] lp:~crichter/openlp/testing into lp:openlp

No problem, but whats the best way to handle it. Should I create a new branch or are there other possibilities. Also I have another change on hold for creating a seek slider in media items, but I don't have commited it yet. Unfortunately I'm still unsettled in bazaar usage. :-(

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~crichter/openlp/testing/+merge/21574