Re: [Merge] lp:~meths/openlp/testing into lp:openlp

Review: Approve approve
Jonathan, I'm not sure what you mean, exactly. My proposal is that you can add audio files to the media plugin, and link them to songs. In addition to that (and this is the "main" functionality), you are able to load audio files from the file system and associate them with songs directly (i.e. not via the media plugin).

However, we could treat it like the Topics/Authors/Books if folks think that would work well. It sounds like a good idea to me, to be honest.

Jon, this looks good.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~meths/openlp/testing/+merge/30395