Re: [Merge] lp:~phill-ridout/openlp/wow_import into lp:openlp

> If I create a song copyright with the symbol in the editor it displays fine -
> the symbol in the imported song is not displaying correctly.
Not sure how to fix this! The Question mark is put in by python, because its set to replace chars it cant decode. It can be set to strict, in which case it will cause an exception, or to ignore, in which case it will leave the char out! Any other ideas to get around this?

http://docs.python.org/howto/unicode.html seams to suggest it is because we are defaulting to ASCII!

> Seems to be in the author field rather than the copyright field too.
I checked this song on the projection computer at church this morning. My code has worked properly in this respect, as opening the song in question with Words of Worship reveals that somebody had put the copyright information in to the author field!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~phill-ridout/openlp/wow_import/+merge/32149