Re: [Merge] lp:~wesleystout/openlp/documentation into lp:openlp

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Jonathan Corwin <j@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well I was thinking that documentation was meant to document something, but
> I'm lacking the documentation which documents the process of extracting the
> documentation from the documentation :)
>
> Or in other words, I'm assuming this is all mainly framework for when the
> real documentation is written?
> --
> https://code.launchpad.net/~wesleystout/openlp/documentation/+merge/37278
> You are the owner of lp:~wesleystout/openlp/documentation.

yes i think you are correct all i have right now is an introduction page
that I've added, and really all this I have no clue I've just been trying to
do what superfly told me to :) I'm using sphinx i guess you knew that but
just in case you didn't because i really didn't know what it does :)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wesleystout/openlp/documentation/+merge/37278