Re: [Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/trivial into lp:openlp

My thoughts.
Originally Second bibles were added for just display purposes and if we keep this as a view then there is a school of thought which says that Second bibles and Text searches are mutually exclusive.
If this view is accepted then the text search option can be removed when Send bibles are active.

Scenario 1 - No Problems
Scenario 2 - Could allow and pop up a warning message.  "Bible text incomplete so only partial search possible"

Now we come to the interesting points.  If we allow text search and second bibles then ......
Scenario 3 - There is no easy answer a full download would be a major performance hit.  We have to options only the current proposal or make text Search V Second bible mutually exclusive.  We can change our minds in the future if someone gets a better idea. My view is block text search with second bibles as it will be less restrictive.  You could always do a search write down the passages and then do a normal verse lead search with second activated if you wish.
Scenario 4 - Same as 2 above !
Scenario 5 - Same as 2 above !
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/trivial/+merge/41089