Re: [Merge] lp:~trb143/openlp/bugs into lp:openlp

Hmm, I still stink, that it is better to allow no author. It is no argument that licenses of several license agencies don't allow this. So why people force to confirm rules, which are not software dependent?

But something other: Instead of showing a critical message box I prefer just to skip the creation of a new item. This is most probably what the user want to have.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/bugs/+merge/44162
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~trb143/openlp/bugs into lp:openlp.