Re: [Merge] lp:~m2j/openlp/work into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
20	This is basically an enumeration class which specifies differnt hiding modes
21	for the display. The option ``Blank`` to cover the display black. The option
22	``Theme`` removes the content from the theme. ``Screen`` finally hides the
23	output, so that the users desktop is usually shown.

I know English isn't your first language, so here's a better version of what you're trying to say:

This is an enumeration class which specifies the different modes of hiding the display. The ``Blank`` option is used to hide all output, specifically by covering the display with a black screen. The ``Theme`` option is used to hide all output, but covers the display with the current theme background, as opposed to black. Lastly, the ``Desktop`` mode hides all output by minimising the display, leaving the user's desktop showing.

Can we also change the "Screen" enumeration to "Desktop" (not necessarily now), as "Screen" is a misnomer of what it actually does.

I'm back at work, so I don't have too much time on my hands, but I'll try to test these changes out and see their effect. For the moment, please fix the above docstring.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~m2j/openlp/work/+merge/45009