Re: [Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/trivial into lp:openlp

I just realised, that you cannot add authors without first/last name. We should follow our own rules!

And what is when somebody wants to change "Author unknown" to "Autor unbekannt" (maybe the language is not available and thus the author was not translated). If the user just changes the display_name and clicks "Save" an error message appears. He might ask himself why ("Author unknown" was alright, but "Autor unbekannt" not?).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/trivial/+merge/45074
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~googol-hush/openlp/trivial into lp:openlp.