Re: [Merge] lp:~orangeshirt/openlp/foilpresenterimport into lp:openlp

Hello,

I changed some things and now the importer works again. Sorry there was
some changes today morning and I missed to test the importer after that.

Armin

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~orangeshirt/openlp/foilpresenterimport/+merge/50450
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~orangeshirt/openlp/foilpresenterimport into lp:openlp.