Re: [Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/trivial into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Information
I am not sure I agree with the principle of this.
I thought each plugin is independent and from 2.0 would only change it's number if it was changed.
That way we track changes and make features upgrade if necessary.
If we are going to a single version number then why have it at all in the plugins and just take the number from the build version.

Simplification is good but in this case either leave as is or remove totally.

My 2p worth.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/trivial/+merge/52923