Re: [Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/songs into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
107: typo: serach

Comment starting on lines 275. I think perhaps you need to clarify "old" with say "v1.9.4". That way in 25 years time when developing version 15, we'll know how old "old" is and whether we need to keep the code in or not.
I think it would be useful in all code that is being added to maintain backwards compatibility is commented in such a way, since otherwise we'll end up with all sorts of hacks stuck in the code forever since it would be difficult to make informed decisions as to whether to keep it. (Well without looking at lots of bzr history!)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/songs/+merge/53651