Re: [Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/trivial into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
Ok I have override screen set to monitor 2 and 1024x768.
Override is checked and screen 2 selected so I would expect a small 2nd screen.  It's full screen.
Turn off override and 2nd screen is full.  Correct
Turn on override and 2nd screen is full.  It should be small.  This is because changing the override toggle removes the smaller screen size and replaces it with full screen.  This was not how override was designed.
Override was designed to be an optional switch on / off and remain once set feature.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/trivial/+merge/53702