Re: [Merge] lp:~orangeshirt/openlp/bibles into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
Hi Armin,

I think you have the right idea, but you're doing some things I don't think you need to.

- Why did you create that "SpellingDB" class?
- Why does it inherit from "Manager" but it looks like an importer?
- What is the "BibleImportRequestDialog" supposed to do? It's name doesn't tell me.
- Why are you using "self.parent.mediaItem.importRequest"? That looks wrong.

It looks to me like you don't fully understand how OpenLP works. You're looking at code and thinking you need to do things like that code, when you actually don't.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~orangeshirt/openlp/bibles/+merge/53968