Re: [Merge] lp:~trb143/openlp/beta1 into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
If Bible is on continuous, it used to fit as many complete verses on a slide as possible, but started the next one on the next slide. Now it seems to just keep going continuously so we're even getting small verses in a larger passage going over two slides. I know this is unavoidable for the Esther 8:9 problem you're fixing, but could we have a soft [---] break between verses so smaller verses don't get split too?

279: overrideLevels should be override_levels?
519: useOverride should be use_override?

Also, any ideas why so many files are suddenly have "\ No newline at end of file"?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/beta1/+merge/55430