[Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/tweaks into lp:openlp

The proposal to merge lp:~googol-hush/openlp/tweaks into lp:openlp has been updated.

Description changed to:

Hello

I finished implementing shortcuts, this includes:
- changing shortcuts,
- saving/loading them to the config, so that they will be restored
- shourtcuts can now be easily added/removed to the action list

Things I have done to achieve this:
- tweaked the icon_action, base_action, ... to automatically add the action to the list of actions if a category is specified
- gave the buttons in the dialog functionality (I also removed things there)
- changed the action all over the application to work correctly with the new standard actions (icon_action, ...)

Also fixed bug #739779.

Things still to be done:
- It is not possible to assign shortcuts to two actions when they are not valid for the whole application (i.e. Live Controller/Preview Controller)
- The dialog closes on ESC even when we are capturing a shortcut
- It seems that previousItem and nextItem actions are not properly saved to the config (not sure about this)
- the "Reset" button does not work
- categories cannot be translated/might be added to UiStrings?
- the dialog might be reworked. I am not sure, if it is usable enough. If you have passion for creating UI I hope that this will become teamwork ;-)

I hope I have not forgotten anything...

Note, I am proposing for merging, because I do not have time at the moment and as it is a quite large change I do not want that too much times passes till it is completely finished. And I might be able to fix things up, while you are reviewing...

Cheers

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/tweaks/+merge/55945
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/tweaks/+merge/55945
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~googol-hush/openlp/tweaks into lp:openlp.