[Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/fixes into lp:openlp

The proposal to merge lp:~googol-hush/openlp/fixes into lp:openlp has been updated.

Description changed to:

Hello,

- fixed bug #749296

How I fixed it:
1) When sending a presentation live I hide the "hideMenu" and hide the display to the desktop (maindisplay_hide). I do this, to ensure that whatever hide mode was checked/unckecked is not reset.
2) When sending another item live (and we recognise the item before was a presentation) we set the menu visible again and "re check" (or "re uncheck") the current hide mode (if we do not do this, the next item will be shown even though you had for example "Blank to Theme")

Note:
The presentation plugin (or the API we use to control OpenOffice.org) seemed to blank if OpenLp was set to "blank". However, I have removed this, as I did not see a possibility to remove the unblank from the hide menu. (Jonathan might correct me here, but as presentation item have the ProvidesOwnDisplay capability I thought it might be better to set the menu invisible.)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/fixes/+merge/56084
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/fixes/+merge/56084
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~googol-hush/openlp/fixes into lp:openlp.