Re: [Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/fixes into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
I set it to "Needs fixing" myself (and to Rejected), because I am not satisfied with the code.

1) The way I would fix it was not accepted (no possibility to blank to theme, screen or desktop)
2) The real fix wouldn't be accepted (allow to blank to theme, screen or desktop, but do not reset the hide mode), because Jonathan needs a way to start "blanked".
3) And the last possibility, namely to add the possibility to start with "Blank to Desktop/Theme" and "Blank" is a new feature (as fare as I know), which requires too "many" changes in the presentation plugin (many in quotations marks, because I do not have a dual setup here which is needed to test this extensive enough)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openlp/+bug/749296/comments/3
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/fixes/+merge/56202