Re: [Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/trivial into lp:openlp

> Not sure about the uno change.  Will this not block the whole of the importer.
> We have had issues here in the past and this is why the Try/Except code was
> added.
It will only block those importers which require the parts which are not available. I searched for OooImport in the source and found only songs/lib/sofimport.py (which inherts from OooImport) and songs/lib/importer.py so I don't think/know any other place where this could cause problems.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/trivial/+merge/57183