Re: [Merge] lp:~orangeshirt/openlp/bibles into lp:openlp

Yes, that works, but you simply can use check_directory_exists (core.lib.__init__). To create folders.

I found this much slower than trunk. Changing the advanced bible took about 13 seconds which is too long (trunk about 2-3 seconds).

Instead of:
my_list = []
for i in range(100):
    if i != 10 and i != 20:
        my_list.append(i)

use:
my_list = [i for i in range(100) if i != 10 and i != 20]

This is faster and more compact. (Of course if things become to complicated then you cannot use it, but where you can you should.) For example lines 3167-3181.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~orangeshirt/openlp/bibles/+merge/58455