[Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/songs into lp:openlp

The proposal to merge lp:~googol-hush/openlp/songs into lp:openlp has been updated.

Description changed to:

Hello,

1) Attempt to improve the song importers by allowing them to give feedback to the user. (I worry that the dialog needs some love.)
s) Do not abort a song import, always try to continue and log which songs could not be imported.
3) Clean ups (close files, deduplication, ...)

Once this is merged, I would write to the mailing list and ask people to look at the importers again and adapt them where possible.

NOTE:
1) I could NOT test all importers so please test them (best would be when you leave me a comment which you tested). I'll try to test more importers while this is being reviewed.
I tested:
- OpenSong
- OpenLyrics
- SongBeamer
- OLP1
- OLP2
- FoliPresenter

2) Strings I added/changed:
- Copy
- Save to File
- Your song import failed.
- The file does not have a valid extension.
- Not a valid openlp.org 1.x song database.
- Not a valid OpenLP 2.0 song database.
- The following songs could not be imported:
- Title and/or verses not found
- XML syntax error

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/songs/+merge/57904