Re: [Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/fixes2 into lp:openlp

> Is there not a way to check if any of those files exist, and if not to just
> ignore it all.
1) That is already the case. See line 12 and 14 (and debug log.)

> Also, where do those qt_<lang>.qm files come from?
2) On my linux box they are in /usr/share/qt4/translations

> To be perfectly honest, I don't see the point... unless even if you set your
> OS's translation to something else those buttons are still English.
See 1). You have to copy the qt_<lang>.qm in the folder with our translations which is /usr/share/openlp/i18n.
Here the prove that it (can) work(s): http://img3.imageshack.us/i/bildschirmfoto260420110.png/

Problems/Questions:
1) Where are the files qt_<lang>.qm placed (OSX, Windows)? They need to be packaged together with our translations.
2) When running the installer we have to copy the qt_<lang>.qm as well. (This might not be a problem, but could be.)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/fixes2/+merge/58910
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~googol-hush/openlp/fixes2 into lp:openlp.