Re: [Merge] lp:~googol-hush/openlp/bibles into lp:openlp

> The alignment was correct but the code used two different layouts.
> Now you have changed it to use 1 layout but have to add widgets with alignments which I though you
> were trying to remove.

I wanted the alignments to be same, so either left or right aligned. From your comment I assumed you preferred right aligned. This code should work the same as the other, with the exception:
- that you use the addSearchTab to create the tabs with the standard combo boxes (first bible, dual bible, search button, ...).
- (consequently) both tabs use a QGridLayout
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol-hush/openlp/bibles/+merge/59616
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~googol-hush/openlp/bibles into lp:openlp.