Re: [Merge] lp:~wesleystout/openlp/documentation into lp:openlp

Jonathan,

Yes it is different. Somehow I pulled in a bunch of old stuff into that
branch, and since it seemed like everyone was ok with the reordering just
ditched that. I need to pull that merge request.

Tim,

I had wondered about that also. I can put that in the first section if you
like? I thought that most people should surely know how to install something
so it really maybe needed to be more of a reference item and not in the
getting started/quick start guide, but if you can't install something you
can't very well get started with it either.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wesleystout/openlp/documentation/+merge/59725