Re: [Merge] lp:~orangeshirt/openlp/bibles into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
My suggestions for some of the strings, plus a few other bits I spotted as whizzy quickly through.

361: text: "Upgrade Bible databases"
363: text: "Upgrade the Bible databases to the latest format"
948: bibles -> Bibles
951: "Select Bibles"
954: "Please select the Bibles to upgrade"
960: bible -> Bible

968/969: "Delete those files which have been successfully upgraded."
970: "Delete all the old files, including those which have not been upgraded."
974: "A copy of the pre-upgraded Bible database files have been made. Would you like to:"

1087: I don't think we need to apologise. Just say "There are no Bibles available to upgrade."

1111: Spaces around the -
1117: Spaces around the +

1157: "To upgrade your Web Bibles an Internet connection is required. If you have a working Internet connection and this error still occurs, please report a bug."

1297: bible(s)-> Bible(s) ,
1298: webbibles -> Web Bibles, thus -> so,
1299: internet -> Internet

1304: bible(s) -> Bible(s)

1313: "Successfully upgraded Bible(s):%s"

1432: the -> which

1667: "Please choose the Bible's language"

2031: objekt -> object

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~orangeshirt/openlp/bibles/+merge/59804