Re: [Merge] lp:~crichter/openlp/media into lp:openlp

First of all I want to make clear that VLC/Flash support is something I want to see.

However, I'm just wondering if you're trying to do too much in one step, and this is also making it a bit difficult for us to review due there being so much code.

What do you think about putting the VLC/SWF code to one side for the moment, in a safe place. Then just concentrating on getting the restructuring through the approval process? Then in future merge request you can add those features?

Also note you have a conflict line 1135

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~crichter/openlp/media/+merge/61348