Re: [Merge] lp:~orangeshirt/openlp/bibles into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Information
First thanks for your review.
Some notes and questions:

> 18-29 is in the wrong place.  We do the same thing with themes but this is
> triggered by main window.

I wasn't sure where I should locate this. Could you please tell me the place it
should be located? Or give me a hint were it should be?

> Could CusomSignals not be in addScrollArea?

I could move Line 790-793 to addScrollArea. But Line 794-795 has nothing to do
with the ScrollArea.

> 3286 why are we moving bibles to a lower level directory?

First I added only a new subfolder for the resources.sqlite database otherwise
openlp try's to use the resources.sqlite as a bible.
After changing the bible database format it was the easiest way for me to differ
between new and old bible databases to move the new one in a subfolder.
I am open for an other solution please give me a suggestion.
But is it a problem to move the bible databases to a sub folder? Are there any drawbacks?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~orangeshirt/openlp/bibles/+merge/61456