Re: [Merge] lp:~milleja46/openlp/milleja46 into lp:openlp

1.)(the line errors) which files is this in
2.) how do i pull the trunk changes into my branch in my comp
    The dirs are:
      C:\Python27\Projects\Openlp\trunk
      C:\Python27\Projects\Openlp\milleja46
I'll make the appropiate changes once i get home

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~milleja46/openlp/milleja46/+merge/62141