Re: [Merge] lp:~smpettit/openlp/bug-789102 into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
I'm not sure I like the way you're doing that. What's the "self.new" for? It doesn't make sense according to the bug you're trying to solve.

I've just had a look at the code, and there are 2 places a song is edited, and one place where a new song is created. The "Edit item" from the Service Manager calls "onRemoteEdit" in the plugin. Simply implement your code in the "onNew" and "onEdit" as opposed to in the dialog itself (which is the wrong place to do it anyways).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smpettit/openlp/bug-789102/+merge/62793