Re: [Merge] lp:~smpettit/openlp/bug-789102 into lp:openlp

> When you remove line 22 and 34, new songs/customs won't be selected any more.
> Are you sure that is what you want?

No, that's not what I want.

That's why I had self.new in the previousw merge proposal (revision 1589).  The edit custom/song forms are loaded in three different places (media, preview and service).  These forms trigger the reload of the custom/song list (for either adds or edits) prior to returning to the button that triggered them to be loaded.  With current code, how can I determine in the edit forms that they were loaded by the pressing of the add-button in media manager?

I know I can get the song/custom.id in onNewClick(self) (In mediaitem) after returning from self.edit_custom_form.exec_(), but to select the item just added would require a re-scan of the item list (which was just reloaded by the edit form).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smpettit/openlp/bug-789102/+merge/62807