Re: [Merge] lp:~smpettit/openlp/preview-edit-custom into lp:openlp

Raoul:

There are a number of <plugin>.name.lower()'s all over the place, so if we're doing it one place then we should probably be consistent.

I'm wondering if we should have a plugin.id property or something, which is set in plugin.py __init__

   self.id = self.name.lower().replace(' ', '_')

and then use this everywhere. We could even then consider overriding it in customs back to 'custom', which would then preserve compatibility with 1.9.5 with settings etc. Thoughts?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smpettit/openlp/preview-edit-custom/+merge/64781