Re: [Merge] lp:~smpettit/openlp/preview-edit-custom into lp:openlp

> 1. Don't change the plugin name itself, since this will also change the name
> displayed in the UI!
> 2. Where does a "." come into this? "_" is the correct character to replace
> the space with.
> My point is just that there are a few more places which may need this change
> too, if you search for plugin.name.lower()

My mistake, I meant '_' not '.'.

The plugin display name is set separately from the plugin name.

I changed the name to 'Custom_Slide' in customplugin.py and everything works fine.  I had to re-enable the plugin due to the name change and settings not being found.

I searched the code for plugin.name.lower.  It's referenced in 2 scripts  mediamanageritem.py and mediadockmanager.py

In mediamanager it's used to:

get the settings
signal a service load
check against a serviceItem.name

in mediadocmanager it's used to get settings

I see no conflicts.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smpettit/openlp/preview-edit-custom/+merge/64781