Re: [Merge] lp:~whydoubt/openlp/importer_split into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
Not sure we need now customInit and CustomSignals.

I would like to see __init__ methods on the classes when the fields are defined.
then
+class SongImportPage_EasyWorship(SongImportPage):
268	+    format = SongFormat.EasyWorship
269	+    name = WizardStrings.EW
270	+    obj_prefix = u'ew'
271	+    single_select = True

could be

+class SongImportPage_EasyWorship(SongImportPage):
             SongImportPage.__init__(True)
268	+    format = SongFormat.EasyWorship
269	+    name = WizardStrings.EW
270	+    obj_prefix = u'ew'

The SongImportPage __init__ could then handle CustomInit and CustomSignals.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~whydoubt/openlp/importer_split/+merge/65915