Re: [Merge] lp:~trb143/openlp/lock-toolbar into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
Hello Tim,

423/424: use build_icon

I have to say, that I don't like this. I prefer trunk over this, because (I think) we should not add more buttons to the ui (unless they are really need, such as "blank to.." etc). I think that the song usage is not a fundamental function of OpenLP (of course I have this plugin enabled activated) but I do not need to toggle it during service.
Also it has to be considered, that the menus and menu entry are much easier to "categorise". If I go "Tools -> Song Usage Tracking" it is obvious that the entries have something to to with the song usage tracking (without reading the entries' texts). However, the button is just "there" and it is not obvious what it does or to what functionality it may be related.

I our live system I removed the shortcuts for toggling the tracking and activated it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/lock-toolbar/+merge/66513