Re: [Merge] lp:~googol/openlp/render into lp:openlp

> I emailed you the service file last night
I thought this were something different. :-)

I looked at it, and the first two items had a black background (default theme). This is because the item theme does not exist on my computer. (At least that is the way I would explain this.) However, I see the same behaviour in trunk.

The last item uses the global theme and displays fine. In other words, I was not able to reproduce this.

Can you tell me your screen sizes and send me the theme? And you are sure you can reproduce this only with my branch and not trunk?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/render/+merge/66253