Re: [Merge] lp:~googol/openlp/render into lp:openlp

Hello,

I resubmitted even though the doctype bug in the htmlbuilder is not solved (that is why the doctype is not present yet). However, I added a FIXME so that it won't be forgotten. I think we should focus on the things I actually wanted to do (to improve the renderer) instead of other things, because there will be conflicts with crichter's media branch (which also has conflicts with Tim's b1 branch. In addition I have a branch waiting for Tim's b1 branch to be merged...).

Cheers
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/render/+merge/68544