Re: [Merge] lp:~smpettit/openlp/ftw into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing
If we're going to restart OpenLP then it needs to be an OK/Cancel rather than just an OK.
Does the exec of the sys.executable work on all platforms?
"OpenLP_exe" does not conform to variable names, but not sure why we need that variable anyway.

Personally I'd prefer the wizard to run whilst OpenLP was still running, or just offer the functionality that is in the wizard that isn't already in OpenLP. I.e. add options to import the sample data to the existing File -> Import options.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smpettit/openlp/ftw/+merge/68849