Re: [Merge] lp:~matthiashub/openlp/osx-fixes into lp:openlp

> Is the qt_menu_basedir really the one from macports?
>
> On my mac everything from macports is intalled to /opt/local and Qt from
> macports is not compliled as Framework.

good q, in which directories do you find the qt_menu.nib on your system?

I have it here (as well as in some different version subdirectories within /opt/local):

./Library/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/Resources/qt_menu.nib
./opt/local/libexec/qt4-mac/lib/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/Resources/qt_menu.nib

The content though is the same on my system here, so I did not care much about that difference...

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~matthiashub/openlp/osx-fixes/+merge/68981