[Merge] lp:~googol/openlp/bug-804747 into lp:openlp

The proposal to merge lp:~googol/openlp/bug-804747 into lp:openlp has been updated.

Description changed to:

Hello,

1) Fixed bug #804747 (Bible disappear after upgrade)
The fix is in line 303. we did not pass the file name, that means that we used the version name. If you do not pass the file name the file name is crated from the version name (and since this contained Japanese characters) they were removed (so the file name was ".sqlite")
Furthermore, I changed the way we clean the file name and move the function to utils.
2) Removed not needed or redundant variables.
3) Removed not needed code.
Lines 154 to 202 seem to be copied and pasted from the bible import wizard. I removed them since I do not see why the upgrade wizard should take care of any of these things and it does not make sense anyway, e. g. you cannot change the version name in the upgrade wizard (but the dialogs tell the user to).
5) When upgrading bibles move the files to the temp directory.
4) clean ups

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/bug-804747/+merge/71487
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/bug-804747/+merge/71487
Your team OpenLP Core is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~googol/openlp/bug-804747 into lp:openlp.