Re: [Merge] lp:~crichter/openlp/media_rewrite into lp:openlp

I think the term plugins is what has caused some of the confusion.
Could we use the term "players" for the media players, Htmlplayer PhononPlayer VLCPlayer.
This would then leave plugins to their existing meaning. This would then make things clearer as we would have player lists and plugin lists and their meaning would be clear.
You may think of a better term than player but not plugin!  It needs to be new.

When you add the new toolbar you keep the existing toolbar.  That has all the existing features even if they are not relevant.  The Green arrows are not relevant.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~crichter/openlp/media_rewrite/+merge/72662