Re: [Merge] lp:~mzibricky/openlp/openlyrics into lp:openlp

Review: Needs Fixing

59	+ db_file_path=None, upgrade_mod=None):

68	+ ``db_file_path``
69	+ The path to sqlite file to use for this database. This is useful
70	+ for testing purposes.

I'm not sure I like this, I'm not a fan of changing the code just for the tests. In my opinion, changing the code just to add tests actually makes the tests useless, because they don't test the real code.

Can you not do things differently? What about being able to specify a config file for OpenLP to read from instead of the default QSettings configuration? That would allow us to change where stuff is stored without changing code.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mzibricky/openlp/openlyrics/+merge/74592