Re: [Merge] lp:~googol/openlp/bug-807657 into lp:openlp

Do you suggest to move the help files to ~/.something, right?

That would mean I have to copy the files to /usr/share/openlp/help/. When I need the files I check it they exist in ~/.something; if that is not the case I copy them from /usr/share/openlp/help/ to ~/.something. Correct? Does not sound correct especially the copying, but we have to ensure that OpenLP works for all users on a computer...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~googol/openlp/bug-807657/+merge/72621