Re: [Merge] lp:~crichter/openlp/media_rewrite into lp:openlp

> ui/__init__  why add Display and Controller they are internal.
the display classes will be also used for plugin.media and later possibly also for thememanager

> 1113 - 1115 ?????????????
some media types need special controls here this could be added depended at the related Media type and Player type

> 2025 why Display
Display will be used to create the preview Display

> 2404 etc name verticalLayout_X with a name
> 2620 Are all these translates going to be used?
> 2992 how do we get here ?
> MediaOpenForm  Cannot show this!
> 2811 Commented code
This peace of code is currently not yet active
I did some implemention for opening a DVD or a complete folder, but decided to wait with further steps after integration of the current stuff,
because Im afraid this media implementation beast would grow and grow and never integrated

> 1643 etc why split out the flash CSS javascript etc.
The flash related stuff is slightly different to the video stuff and the split offers the possibility to switch of this partially.
(its not needed, but it helps in case of bugfixing issues related to Flash OR Video)

> 977 does media_api.py need to be in that directory?
may we could also move this file to core/lib directory?

> 2794 "Chose Player" ??  need to check with Raoul
Sure, could you help please Raoul?

> 925 currentDisplayMediaPlayer !
No, as far as I understand phonon is not a special player. It an API for various installed Media Players. Thatswhy I used the term media api instead of media player all the time!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~crichter/openlp/media_rewrite/+merge/81110